During an ultrasonic facial, high level sound wave technology is used to penetrate deep below the surface of the skin promoting cellular renewal and repair, toning muscles, increasing blood circulation, encouraging lymphatic drainage, combating puffiness and swelling and improving skin care product penetration. Ultrasound may be used on most parts of the body, including the face, neck, arms, breasts, stomach, waist, hips, buttocks, and legs.
What Are The Benefits Of Ultrasonic Facial Treatment?
Ultrasonic facials offer a safe and gentle alternative to dramatic plastic surgery procedures, laser resurfacing, chemical peels, Collagen and Botox injections and other invasive skin rejuvenation treatments.
Results can vary by individual and skin type, are gradual, and will not just occur over night. Although Ultrasonic treatment has been shown to produce an immediate and temporary firming effect, continued daily application will provide more cumulative long-term, lasting results.
- Stimulates Blood Circulation
- Aids in Lymphatic Drainage
- Gently Exfoliates Away Dead Skin Cells
- Increases Cell Metabolism
- Cleanses Away Toxins
- Enhances Skin Care Product Performance
- Tightens and Tones Neck, Body and Facial Skin
- Diminishes Wrinkles and Fine Lines
- Reduces The Appearance of Congested, Puffy Eyes
- Refines Large Pores
- Improves Upon Skin Texture and Tone
- Clarifies Acne and Blemishes
- Lightens Dark Under Eye Circles
- Reduces The Appearance of Cellulite and Fat Deposits
- Fades Scars, Freckles, Age Spots and Redness
Are Ultrasonic Facials Safe?
The ultrasonic facial is considered a safe, easy and gentle skin rejuvenation treatment however it is not advisable to be used under following situations:
Do not use internally and avoid using near center of the throat to avoid thyroid stimulation
on open sores, wounds or infected areas
Never use internally (i.e. in mouth, nose, etc.)
if pregnant, have a pacemaker, heart disease history or other medical condition